Our campaign has a wide circle of friends who are always sending us cute, funny, insightful, interesting, visually stunning and other entertaining stuff. We hope you will enjoy these little amusements. Naturally, some are quite political; it's a campaign! If you would like to submit an item, please send to email@example.com.
Trump Hid His Tax Returns
During a recent Trump campaign stop, a heckler from the audience hollered,
"Hey Trump, where are you hiding your tax returns? The Donald politely responded,
"I've found a very secure place that I'm certain they won't be found." The
insistent heckler, then shouted, "And just where is that, dummy"? The Donald
smiled and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport
application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college,
his college records, and his Selective Service registration. "What's your next
Understand the weight of this image. This soldier lost both of his arms. The feeling of a handshake is lost to him.
President Trump realized this, and thus, touched his face so he can feel the human connection
This is what I see when I think of President Trump's motives. He exchanged a billionaire lifestyle so he could be insulted, dragged through the mud, and lied about on a daily basis.
All in an attempt to save the country and the people he loves.
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Roosevelt 1907
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new giraffe, out of "April" by "Oliver", in the Harpursville, NY Zoo. Click here for the Giraffe Cam. Go April!
Rules For Gun Fights
In a gunfight, the most important rule is ... HAVE A GUN!
Here is some shooting advice from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules. If not, get one and learn how to use it ... then learn the rules:
• Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
• It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
• Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
• Never let someone or something that threatens you get within 20 feet.
• Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
• The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 magnum is 1,400 feet per second.
• The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win. A gunfight is a deadly struggle. There is no such thing as a fair fight, so cheat if necessary.
• Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, ‘cause it will be empty.
• When you're in a gun fight: If you're not shooting, you should be loading. If you're not loading, you should be moving. If you're not moving, you're dead.
• In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something!
• If you carry a gun, people may call you paranoid. BS!! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
• You can say 'stop' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
• Never leave an enemy behind. If you have to shoot, shoot to kill. If you end up in court, yours will be the only testimony.
• You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
And always remember this quote from America's premier Founding Father: "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." - Thomas Jefferson
The Magic Green Hat
Visiting in South Western USA, I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 5 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT.
When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. It cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.
It also works at Dept. of Motor Vehicles. It saved me 4 hours.
At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.
It might also cut your wait time at the grocery store.
But...don't try it at McDonald's…
The whole damn crew ran out the back door and I never did get my order!
Here's the hat:
Favorite Branco Cartoons
We love A.F. Branco for his Politically Incorrect, intelligent, incisive and incredibly funny cartoons. Here's a few recent editions to enjoy:
I used to think I was just a regular guy, but . . . I was born white, which now, whether I like it or not, makes me a racist.
I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which by today's standards, makes me a fascist.
I am heterosexual, which according to gay folks, now makes me a homophobic.
I am a Christian, which now labels me as an infidel.
I believe in the 2nd Amendment, which now makes me a member of the vast gun lobby.
I am older than 65, which makes me a useless old man.
I think and I reason, therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which must make me a reactionary.
I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American culture, which makes me a xenophobe.
I value my safety and that of my family and I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist.
I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual's merits, which today makes me an anti-socialist.
I believe in the defense and protection of the homeland for and by all citizens, which now makes me a militant.
Recently, a sick old woman called me and my friends a “basket of deplorables”.
Please help me come to terms with the new me . . . because I'm just not sure who I am anymore!
I would like to thank all my friends for sticking with me through these abrupt, new found changes in my life and my thinking!
I just can't imagine or how this happened to me so quickly!
Funny . . . it's all just taken place over the last 7 or 8 years!
And as if all this crap wasn't enough to deal with. I'm now afraid to go into either restroom!
When Obama died, George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates.
He slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the Nation I helped conceive?"
Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."
James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"
Thomas Jefferson was next, beat Obama with a long cane and snarled, "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence."
The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the radical, socialist leader.
As Obama lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Obama wept and said, "This is not what you promised me."
The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 VIRGINIANS waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"
As you know, Obama cuts have eliminated the military flyovers at large events. Well, there's a group of guys in Kansas City who do some formation flying, in their own planes, and decided they'd volunteer to pick up the slack. They invited a couple of other groups to join them and before they knew it they had 48 guys with their own airplanes signing up to join in. If they had more time, they probably would have gotten an even larger group as people kept joining and a 49th was added near the event.
One additional feature of the flyover was the use of pink smoke for cancer awareness.
The folks from the Guinness Book were there and are expected to confirm it as the largest formation flight ever. And to top it off the crowd later set the record for the loudest gathering at a football stadium. Be sure your speakers are turned up... best if watch at full screen.
The Department of the Navy is now assigning females to submarines ...
Addressing boat sailors at Groton, CINCSUBLANT advised, "The female sleeping quarters will be out-of-bounds for all males. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time."
He continued, "Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $50. Being caught a third time will cost you a fine of $100. Are there any questions?"
A crusty Master Chief, who was a COB (Chief of the Boat) for a Nuke stood up and asked: "How much for a season pass?"
According to a Facebook post he published on Mon, when he walked into a local Chick-fil-A, Comfort discovered a "Missing Man Table" that contained a single rose, a Bible & a folded American flag, as well as a plaque with the following explanation:
"This table is reserved to honor our missing comrades in arms"
The tablecloth is white — symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call of duty.
The single red rose, displayed in a vase, reminds us of the life of each of the missing and their loved ones and friends of these Americans who keep the faith, awaiting answers.
The vase is tied with a red ribbon, symbol of our continued determination to account for our missing.
A pinch of salt symbolizes the tears endured by those missing and their families who seek answers.
The Bible represents the strength gained through faith to sustain those lost from our country, founded as one nation under God.
The glass is inverted — to symbolize their inability to share this evening's toast.
The chair is empty — they are missing."
After the story went viral, the store manager, Alex Korchan, explained to WSB that his team members had set up the table because they "wanted to honor veterans." Furthermore, he offered free meals to all veterans and their family members on Veterans Day. Korchan also put up a poster so that customers could write in the names of loved ones who they have lost. "We've had a lot of people who have come in and seen it and been touched by it," Korchan continued. "It's been special to see."
- Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.
- Because Donald Trump has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.
- Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me he looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.
- Because he fought the West Palm Beach City Council to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.
- Because he has raised wonderful children who have turned out to be outstanding, hard working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.
- Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.
- Because everybody, on the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinions, so he must be doing something right. Drain the swamp, maybe?
- Because I want a Supreme Court that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration. I have had enough with judges who are more like political activists than law enforcers.
- Because I fear for my family's safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues - which is a threat to our way of life.
- Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this administration. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.
- Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because Trump is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say. A thug is a thug, regardless of color, and that's it.
- Because it is about time someone puts America 's interests ahead of other countries.
- Because I know he recognizes and embraces America 's exceptionalism, and will not tour the World apologizing for who we are. That tells me he is a patriot.
- Because, unlike HRC, he has actually held a job, worked hard and achieved success.
And last, but not least, because I am more offended by what Hillary DOES than by what Trump SAYS!
Do we want California (the land of ‘fruits & nuts’) to elect our President? Below is some interesting insight. No media hype…
We hear a cacophony of blaring and bleating from the media and the Hillary gaggle that she won the popular vote and therefore she should be president, 60,839,497 to 60,265,847. 47.8% to 47,3% with the remaining 4.9% going to the other candidates. But, here are the facts:
Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to her 19 and DC 62% to her 19%. Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California. Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus, California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges. But, deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,1123.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%. So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the country by a substantial margin.
This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populous state from overriding the vote of the others. One other tidbit: California is one of 11 “welfare states” where there are more people living off the government dole than there are working for a living. A perfect example of buying votes with tax payer dollars. Since these people have some time on their hands they are the ones who have time to “protest,” (in other words riot) and make a little “undocumented” income on the side (paid by billionaire Socialists like George Soros)
Freedom Is Not Free
A large percentage of our country doesn't know of or care about Normandy. A few weekends ago, British artist Jamie, accompanied by numerous volunteers, took to the beaches of Normandy with rakes and stencils in hand to etch 9,000 silhouettes representing fallen soldiers into the sand. Titled The Fallen 9000, the piece is meant as a stark visual reminder of those who died during the D-Day beach landings at Arromanches on June 6th, 1944 during WWII. The original team consisted of 60 volunteers, but as word spread nearly 500 additional local residents arrived to help with the temporary installation that lasted only a few hours before being washed away by the tide.
What is surprising is that nothing about this was seen here in the US.